Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wood Laminate Flooring

Nothing is comparable to the elegant look that a wood flooring gives to a room.  It reflects a cozy and warm ambiance.  I, myself, is a sucker for the classic style of wood that when my husband and I finally decided to have our own house constructed, I insisted to have wood floors for the rooms at the second storey of our house.  However, when we are started canvassing for the materials, we discovered that wood planks are far beyond our budget.  I was starting to feel frustrated until we stumbled upon the wood laminates.  These flooring costs much less than solid wood but still has the look that I am looking for.  Being new to the idea of laminated wood, I searched and inquired about its advantages and disadvantages.  It is classy, durable, easy to install and cheaper than its wood counterpart. The only disadvantage that I found is that it is not exactly wood.  That's it!   I am very excited to see it installed in our new house.  It will be installed on Friday and I will make an update on my experience with it. 'Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment